Google
Community Events Calendar

Friday, March 6, 2009

Yes!+ (Youth Empowerment Seminar): "Be the Change You Want to See in the World!"

Develop Leadership & Life Skills
Improve Fitness & Health
Increase Focus & Concentration
Learn Time Management Skills
Challenge Yourself to New Heights!

Vancouver:
Where: UBC (University of British Columbia) March 10th to 15th, 2009

Contact for information & registration: 778-317-6656 or 604-339-0179
Email: yesplusvancouver@gmail.com

Victoria:
Where: UVIC (University of Victoria) March 17th to 22nd, 2009

Contact for information & registration: 250-748-3133
Email: victoriayesplus@hotmail.com

Website: www.artoflivingyouth.ca

Hosted by:
Youth Chapter of Art of Living Foundation, a worldwide educational humanitarian non-profit organization.

The Youth Empowerment and Skills Training Seminar (Yes!+) is specifically catered to the needs and demands of today's youth, teaching valuable leadership and communication skills as well as techniques and processes that allow individuals to overcome personal barriers and joyfully excel in life. This is accomplished through many fun and exciting practices including profound breathing exercises that 'cleanse you of stress', anxiety, and negativity while breaking monotony and adding much dynamism and joy to one's life.Yes!+ challenges young people to reach their highest potential and has made a difference to thousands across the world.

96 % Improved Focus
85% Better Sleep at Night
98% Reduced Stress
99% Improved Mood

TESTIMONIALS

IT IS AMAZING. I feel much stronger. Stronger than ever before. I believe I can do whatever I want to. I believe I can be a change in this world. And I'm so grateful I had this chance to get this wonderful experience and knowledge. I'm so happy. Thank You.
Neringa (Psychology Student, 23 yrs)

Why didn't I discover the Art of Living earlier? I could have prevented so many disasters in my life! My life has changed so much, I wouldn't have believed it if I was told this before. Whether it's frustration, anger, jealousy, shyness, there are so many things that we leave behind us in this course that at the end of the week we are not the same. Today I personally cannot get angry.
Robin (Engineer INSA Strasbourg-France, 24 yrs)

The Art of Living YES!+ course has given me greater strategies for maintaining inner peace. It has helped me love the world more fully because of all the wonderful people that exist together, experiencing and living every day. . . . it has given me greater strength to take on the challenges that life presents.
Elsa Lau (Concordia University)